Wednesday, May 13, 2009

i know....

I KNOW!! wad i want for my 21st bdae present!! XD

can google them online... =) i found all the pics online. =) haha.
these r the things tht i really want n i feel tht i will b over the moon when i receive this presents. =)
soo.... i'll get on to it. =D please note tht the numberings r juz the number of items i would want. =D it's not in order of which i prefer more.. except for the 1st 4. =P hehehe.

No. 1: CBR 150 Repsol!!















Familiar with the bike?? hahaha. it's Raymond's Ho 1st bike when he got his 1st license... =) and i wanna ride 1 like tht. it's been my dreams~!! XD

u can find the specs on theis website:
http://web-pedia.blogspot.com/2009/02/honda-cbr-150cc-review-honda-cbr-150.html

it's another blog. =)

NEXT! we have...
Number 2: Samsung Instinct

it's a new model, not out in SG yet. from wad i know, most of the specs is better den iPhone. =)

the URL is over here:
http://www.samsungmobileusa.com/Instinct.aspx

do watch the videos!! hhaaha. it's dang funny the way they explins it. =)

And Then....
Number 3: Dragonboat Paddle-Trivium S12

Sweet~~!! all the specs and everything all i nid for a paddle!! XD would be very happy to get 1!! =D

URL: http://www.frontcatch.com/triviumS12.html

Number 4: Crumpler BAG!!


I've been always wanting to get 1... but i cant afford it. =3= so i'll juz put it in my wish list.

the model is flux deluxe... the colour is currently out of stock... so... wad ever colour suits me, i'm fine with it. =)

No. 5: a CAP!!!



i nid a cap!!! X! i dun have my own... always borrowing from laopa, alwi n so on... hahahah. so i would wanna get a cap. =)
a green 1 or a black 1... or mayb a colourful like rainbow would do good. =D
as long as it's a cap like the 1 in the pic. =D

Number 6: OAKLEY sunglasses


as u can c the sunglass here, it's for sports, and i like glasses where by the middle part it's joint, like a cyclops feeling.. hahaha.

Number 7: DOMO-KUN merchandise!



recently, i've juz started to like domo-kun. =D it's cute n loveable. hehehe. i would want the bag which AWAK would get for me. ^_^v o yea~~!!




Number 8: Full Face Helmet


i wanna get a full face helmet when i get my bike. =D i think i wan RED... dun think green will fit me. =) n red is a universal colour. XD




No. 9: Walk in Wardrobe with MORE CLOTHES!!


I nid a WALK IN WARDROBE!! as most of my frenz have seen my wardrobe, it's SUPER PACKED!! n i nid more space for new clothes. and also.. not to forget new clothes added into the wardrobe. =D hehehhee. mayb can get me dresses for my bdae. anytype tht will suit, regardless of BIMBO style or sexy hot style or wad so ever tht will suit. hahhaa.XD

No 10: Havaianas

i wan THIS NEW havaianas flip flops!!! XD they're so dang cool~~!!! X! i want~~!!!!
hahahaha.












No. 11: Red PSP


i want a red psp of my own... so tht i wont complain bout my bros having their own. =)














No. 12: Dior Perfume - Forever and Ever


i like dis perfume ever since it was launched, i bought 1 for my mom, n she liked it. =)




i think tht's bout it for now... i'll b glad if u get me smth like tht... =D

blog again~!

quote: seems like things r repeating itself. =.=~3 hai..

Posted by m|Lk|e gReeN at 11:49 PM